- Offers & Rewards
The team at Canso Ford has been trained and certified to sell and service your Electric Vehicle. Whether you drive a little or a lot each day, there’s an EV that’s right for you. Electric, Hybrid or Plug-in… which electric vehicle is the best for your lifestyle? Learn more about the differences between these technologies below.
Need more information? Feel free to contact us.
Gas Engine + Battery-Driven Electric Motor
- Vehicle seamlessly switches between gas engine, electric motor or combination of both to deliver fuel efficiency and performance.
- Gas engines and regenerative braking automatically recharge battery pack.
- Does not need to be plugged in.
Part Gas. Part Electric. Plug-In Capability.
- Progressive hybrid provides the option of plugging in – or not.
- To enhance the hybrid experience, maximize battery capability by plugging into a standard 120-volt or available 240-volt outlet.
- Best of both worlds – drive like an electric vehicle for short trips and/or like a hybrid higher speed.
No Gas, 100% Electric
- Powered completely by a rechargeable battery so you’ll never need a drop of gas or an oil change.
- Provides a CO2 – free driving experience.
- Features an electric motor, charge port and lithium-ion battery pack.
- Owners plug in the vehicle to fully charge the battery pack.
- A Ford-branded 240-volt home charging station is available for purchase with or without installation services from