Order Bonuses are back! Get $1,000 on any F-150 order or $1,500 on any Edge order!
2022 Ford Maverick
Standard Full Hybrid Engine
The 2022 Ford Maverick comes standard with a 2.5L Full Hybrid Engine. The Hybrid Engine is paired with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for seamless shifting which means with a targeted estimated 5.9L/100 km city fuel consumption. This truck offers 1,500-lb. standard max payload capacity and 2,000-lb. base towing capacity.
Built Ford Tough®
The Maverick has Built Ford Tough® in its DNA. If you need more flexibility, consider upgrading to the available 2.0L EcoBoost® Engine and opt for the available 4,000-lb. Trailer Tow Package. Standard with Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, the EcoBoost Engine packs a punch with 250 horsepower and 277-lb.-ft of torque. When you equip your Maverick with the available FX4 Off-Road Package, the world is your playground. There are Front Tow Hooks, Hill Descent Control, Skid Plates, All-Terrain Tires, 5 Selectable Drive Modes (Normal, Tow Haul, Slippery, Mud & Ruts, Sand) and even more capable features to help take you to where your adventure begins. Requires the 2.0L EcoBoost®.
FLEXBEDTM: designed to adapt
The 4.5-foot bed can fit your gardening supplies, sport equipment or even an ATV. Plus, with tie-downs, available in-bed outlet, FLEXBEDTM solutions and a multi-position tailgate that extends the load floor to 6 feet, the Maverick sets you up with all the tools you need to make your vision a reality.
A trendy and spacious interior
The Maverick gives you the best of both worlds: compact on the outside, but still big enough on the inside to store all your stuff. With its spacious interior given 5 seats and ample leg room for everyone, smart storage options including a rear under-seat storage, sustainable seat fabric and flooring made from recycled clothing, the 2022 Ford® Maverick was made to match your values and your lifestyle.
The latest technologies
Stay in touch in your Maverick with a standard 8” Touchscreen, as well as standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto. Work from anywhere with a personal 4G LTE in- vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot trial powered by FordPass Connect then blast your favorite playlist everywhere with the standard 6-Speaker or the available 8-Speaker B&O Sound System.
- Standard 2.5L Full Hybrid Engine
- Estimated 5.9L/100 km city fuel consumption
- Available 2.0L EcoBoost® Engine
- 1,500-lb. standard max payload capacity
- 2,000-lb. base towing capacity (up to 4,000-lb.)
- 5 seats
- 4,5-foot customizable bed
- Standard 8″ Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® and Android AutoTM compatibility
- 4 models (XL, XLT, Lariat and First Edition)
- Starting at $25,900
- Available Fall 2021
- 2.5L Hydrid Engine
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot trial
- 8″ Touchscreen
- FordPass Connect
- LED Headlamps
- Two USB ports
- Apple CarPlay® et Android AutoTM compatibility
- Rear Under-Seat Storage Bins
- E-DIY capability with two 12V wires in the bed
- Cubby Storage in the bed
- 10 total Tie-Downs
- 17″ Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Upgraded interior
- Power Locking Tailgate
- Wiper Activated Headlamps
- 18″ Machined Aluminum Wheels with Painted Pockets
- ActiveXTM leather Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Acoustic Windshield
- Ambient Lighting
- Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Controls and a 6.5″ Productivity Screen
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
- Limited edition
- Ford CoPilot360
Interested by the all-new 2022 Ford Maverick?